Below are the top three problems found with disks. Save time and keep from incurring additional charges by making sure these top three items are not problems.
- Missing fonts is the largest font problem. People often miss a bold, italic, or a member of a font family.
Remmember there are many font members for a given font family. Send us the entire font family you are using.
- Font feature is part of an add on or additional license feature.
Some desktop publishing systems will compute the bold from one font member of a font family.
These do not reproduce well and you need to watch this type of problem closely.
- Missing Graphics is the largest graphics problem.
To avoid these problems make sure all images used are sent to us.
Do not load images internal to the document.
- Graphic does not fit space reserved.
- Graphic is not compatible with Crane's image setter.
- Graphic requires a color, greyscale or black and white adjust to print properly.
- Disk found to contain a virus, worm, or other problem our virus protection system detects.
Make sure each disk file has been scanned for viruses before sending.
- Un Zipped, Un Stuffed, Decompressed Disk contain a virus, worm, or other problem our virus protection system detects.
Make sure each file is scanned for viruses prior to being compressed.